Account Director, Marketing Client Services
Los Angeles, CA Supplier Experience - TMS Full-Time
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Account Directors within Thomas Marketing Services oversee full-service marketing programs and manage a team of Account Managers. ADs collaborate with their teams and clients’ internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing the client’s brand, digital presence, and voice. This role reports directly to the Director of Client Services.
What you'll be doing as an AD:
● Manage a team of 2-6 Account Managers and/or Associate Account Managers to execute client website projects and marketing programs effectively and strategically
● Ideate and support team skill development, including knowledge of marketing best practices
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and complete and deliver performance reviews
● Work with the Director of Client Services to communicate team resource needs
● Serve as clients’ primary point of contact for upper-tier Thomas Marketing Services programs, (full-funnel marketing).
● Identify account objectives and provide strategic and tactical recommendations to meet client goals
● Conduct monthly client calls to review program KPIs, deliverable updates, and overall program progress
● Guide and oversee team “swaps,” renewals, and upsells
● Proactively identify problems with team members or accounts to create appropriate solutions, following these through to resolution
● Liaison with Thomas sales team to proactively address account issues or identify new business opportunities; manage scope creep
● Support team renewals and build relationships with clients
● Encourage and/or create opportunities for inter-pod and cross-pod collaboration
● Promote an open, positive team culture
● Helping to interview, train and orient new team members to the department at the direction of the department head
● Stay in the know of digital marketing best practices and industry trends; pass this knowledge on to the team
● Some travel required to conduct client visits
What you bring to our team:
● 5+ years of experience in marketing/advertising, preferably within an agency
● 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing position
● 1+ years of direct management experience (managing individuals)
● High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
● Experience with our tech stack: Hubspot, Google Analytics, WordPress
● Outstanding communication and people skills
Some nice-to-have experience:
● B2B and/or industrial/manufacturing industry knowledge
● Agency experience
● Experience using SEO tools (such as SEMRush, AHRefs, Google Ads, Optmyzer, Google Search Console), LinkedIn analytics, Data Studio reporting from Google, A/B testing software, and/or chatbot plugins
● Certifications: Hubspot (email, Inbound), Google Analytics, Google Ads, or project management
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.