Automotive E/E Systems Integration Engineer (Early Career)
Newark, CA Digital - Integration and Validation Full-Time
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Put your education to work and take us to the next level.
Lucid's Digital organization recently opened a number of jobs tailored specifically for early career job seekers (currently enrolled students, 0-3 yrs experience) who are looking to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of our rapidly accelerating start-up. Working alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry, you will use your academic/industry experience to advance this decade's most exciting brand in automotive.
Bring your fresh ideas and collaboration skill. Bring your compassion for the environment. Bring your thirst for creating something that actually matters. They will all be nurtured here.
If you’re pursuing your degree to make an impact in the world, Lucid can help you do exactly that by driving to create a better, more sustainable future.
We are currently seeking an Automotive E/E System Integration Engineer who will implement the electrical system architecture for the vehicle in partnership with our subsystem, software, and hardware engineering teams . Ultimately, our team is looking for upcoming graduates who enjoy making complicated systems work together and who want to participate in the design of a world class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement. If this describes you, please read on…
· Work with stakeholders to break down features and requirements and develop specifications
· Implement the electrical system architecture for the vehicle
· Develop and implement the network communication architecture and design for the entire vehicle and work with Network Communication Integration Engineers
· Support the specification of integration test benches and other test platforms
· Validate electrical connections, Ethernet, CAN/CANFD, LIN communication between the vehicle’s controllers
· Support Control Engineers to debug issues and develop solutions to controls problems
· Work with Systems and Diagnostic Systems Engineers on integration tasks
· Support vehicle builds, vehicle bringup and testing
· Help sign off on Integration software release packages
· Work with Configuration and SW Build Engineers to support OTA software upgrades and deployment
· Work with Test Engineers to prepare, plan, configure and perform system verification and validation testing onsite and on test facilities
· Review log data and support issue resolution
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.