United States - Operations Part-time
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to ~100 people globally)
4) Explosive client base growth path with 97% retention rate.
5) An incredibly diverse, collaborative and high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
6) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021). We were recognized in 12 awards in 2021.
7) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
8) CyberCube is just a place where you can get things done!
As accounting associate you will assist the Director of Finance, Controller with the day-to-day accounting activities. You will play a key role in providing accurate, timely financial information to decision-makers.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
Skills & Experience
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.