Account Development Representative - Spain (6-months Internship)
Madrid Area Sales Development - Sales Development Western Europe Intern
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
As an Account Development Representative within the Inside Sales EMEA team, your role will be key in shaping the strategies of the Sales Development Representatives:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Contentsquare's existing business and new business opportunities in Spain.
- Support Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in understanding their respective accounts and their challenges.
- Design strategic management plans for these accounts (Account Plannings), share them with SDRs, monitor them while relying on the help of the Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Monitor relevant data in Contentsquare's CRM (monitoring volumes of current opportunities, monitoring interactions with clients and accounts), carry out summary reports to management in order to better understand the team's challenges in the different sectors.
- Cultivate new connections by taking advantage of “social selling”, create dedicated and relevant emailing campaigns for each account.
- Look for innovative solutions that encourage meaningful communications with customers and lead to increased sales leads.
- Develop relevant ideas & initiatives to help teams exceed their goals !
- Location : Madrid or Paris.
Starting date : July 4th 2022
- You are sensitive to digital issues and innovations in the UX world.
- You know how to be proactive in helping your team to exceed its goals.
- You have a synthetic mind that allows you to be efficient in the development of strategic plans.
- You are rigorous and have an excellent command of the Microsoft package (in particular Excel).
- You speak and write fluent spanish / english.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.