Account Executive, SMB (Growth)
Atlanta, GA Sales - Account Executives Full-Time
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
Our SMB Account Executive Growth team works closely with our existing customer accounts. They establish relationships with customer stakeholders but working closely with our Customer Success Managers to assess customer business objectives and needs. Our team partners cross functionally with our Solutions Consultants to help oversee any technical validation, trials, or proof of concepts that may be required to ensure the effectiveness of Outreach. Our team manages both renewal and expansion sales cycles from generation through to close.
Our team enjoys learning new sales trends & methodologies, going to industry events, subscribing to blogs/podcasts, reading books, and researching case studies so we can grow together. Our team works closely together to champion our customers, share success stories, and in our daily team huddles we celebrate our wins and share goals.
As a Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for retaining and expanding a territory of existing customer accounts. The role requires the ability to plan and strategize customer engagements and collaborate with Sales Development Representatives, Solution Consultants and Customer Success Managers assigned to customers. You will serve as the customer’s primary champion and point of contact at Outreach. A successful team member will be accountable for developing a plan that will lead to successful business outcomes and ongoing value for our customers. Our SMB space means you will be working with potential customers who have up to 500 users on the Outreach platform.
This role will be located in Atlanta, following a hybrid work model. The team will be in office 2-3 days a week. (Atlanta office - 1055 Howell Mill Rd, 10th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30318)
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
Our Vision of You
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status